Saturday 20 October 2012

Review: Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

Hi everyone!

Today, I will be giving a review about....

1. Neutrogena Alcohol-free toner!

          I've been using this toner for almost 5 months. Yes, F-I-V-E  M-O-N-T-H-S! I am actually a fan of this brand because of the promising effects that they offer! :)

                                                       The story of us... yaaaaay! :)))

           Few months ago, I went to SM North EDSA to go shopping together with my fambam. As I was strolling around, I saw my favorite shop, WATSONS! Yaaay! :)) I think, all your necessities can be found there that's why whenever I go shopping, I see to it that I'll go visit their store. :)) So yeah, as I was looking around  to see if there's something I want to buy there, I saw different products of Neutrogena. I was actually worried about my skin because I had skin asthma that's why I was afraid to use any product without consulting my dermatologist first, because I was advised to use only "Cetaphil" for my skin care (I will also be giving a review about it later. yaay!) .
           Anyway, that's the reason why I chose the Alcohol-free toner of Neutrogena although I was kinda scared to try it. :)) BUT because of my stubbornness, I decided to buy it together with my  Neutrogena facial wash.  So yeah, that was the beginning of us. LOL :)))

~~~REVIEW.. REVIEW.. REVIEW~~~

         Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner cost 279 pesos! :)

         " Neutrogena Alcohol-Free toner is specially formulated to provide clean, refreshing toning without the harsh, drying effects of alcohol. It will not strip your skin of its own natural moisturizers. Specially mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition your skin, making it feel fresh, clean and soft."

            -This one is so true!! swear! As what I mentioned earlier, I have a sensitive skin that's why I took the risk in using this product for the benefit of my facial skin. Thus, this product did not upset me in anyway because it is really effective and is very mild. I think, this one is suitable for teenagers and adult who has the same skin type as mine. I am now on my second bottle of it and i think, will go for another 3 and so on.  yaaay to this! :)

[Heeey, i am not affiliated to them, huh?]

               Anyway do not expect that this product will whiten your skin, huh? because I think, this one is only for toning and cleansing.  
 
              I use this everyday! :)

As a whole, I'll rate it 10 out of 10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment/feedback is highly appreciated! :)