Saturday 13 October 2012

A review about Mary Kay products!

Hi everyone!

So today is October 13,2012 (Saturday). I'll be blogging about my upcoming vacation! (yaaaay to that!) (:

this week, I'll be having 4 more exams (Mandarin, Biology, Statistics and Philippine History) before my semestral break starts.Yaaay! I am so excited wohooo! But anyway, before rejoicing, I still need to focus on my studies and review to be able to get my scholarship back next semester! (Oh gosh I am really hoping for that because it will be a big help to my parents!) Well, Let's see.
BUT....

This blog will never be complete without telling you stories about COSMETICS & SKIN CARE PRODUCTS! @.@



 Let me start first to want I've been using lately.

1. Mary Kay 3 3-in-1 CLEANSE for oily skin


A family friend went to our house to introduce this brand. Mom and I were so attracted to it because of the good news we heard from her that's why we decided to order different skin care products. I bought 3 different products and this cleanser are one of those!

 This cleanser cost 950 pesoshttp://www.marykay.com.ph check out their website!

(Heeey I am not affiliated to them! just sharing! LOL (~_~))

So yeah, this one is kinda pricey specially to me because I am still studying and gosh I'm still not working! :)) but of course, for the sake of my beauty remedy, I'll take the risk of spending quite too much! :))

~~~REVIEW.. REVIEW.. REVIEW~~~

When I used this product, I actually thought that this one might give extra incentives and help me to have fairer skin. But, I was wrong. because this product is really not for that! it's just a facial cleanser. -_-
On the other hand, the good thing about this cleanser is that, this one is soooo mild and it gives me refreshing feeling! Aside from that, it is really effective to oily skin! So yeah. That's it. (:

As a whole, I'll rate it 7 out of 10!

2. Mary Kay concealer


 This concealer cost 395 pesos which I also ordered from our family friend.
Anyway, This product have 2 shades (Ivory & Beige) Mine is Ivory. This one is kinda cheaper compared to my other concealers yet this one is still kinda pricey! -_-

~~~REVIEW.. REVIEW.. REVIEW~~~

Concealer is one of my necessity! yes, NECESSITY! LOL because of stress and sleepless nights I often encounter because of school stuffs, this one is my best friend! It helps me to reduce the appearance of my dark circles @.@ and zit! also, I sometimes use this concealer as my foundation because it can be all in one :D

But, I heard that using green or orange concealer will help me hide the appearance of my dark circles more. hmm, I am actually thinking about using that but I don't know where to buy that kind of concealer here in PI. ):

Anyway, back to Mary Kay~! This concealer is nice! In just pea size, you can almost cover your dark spots because of the light color it gives.

To those who wants to buy Mary Kay concealer, I suggest you to know your skin type first. If you are MORENA, use the Beige instead of Ivory. Because the latter will give you brighter color and more or less, you'll have unwanted result. Hence, the decision is still up to you! :)

As a whole, I'll rate it 8 out of 10! :)

The last but not the least for tonight is the...

3. Mary Kay tinted lip balm SPF 15 


This one cost 605pesos. There are actually 2 shades (Apricot and Mango) I originally ordered Apricot but since, it was out-of-stock, i decided to buy the other one. :)

~~~REVIEW.. REVIEW.. REVIEW~~~  
Of all the products I bought, this one is my favorite! It gives me natural look and really protects my lips from UV rays! :)

To all the girls who loves wearing lip balm instead of lipstick, I suggest you to use this one! You'll never regret it. :)

The only thing about it which kinda upset me is that, this lip balm easily melts. Well, I don't know if other lip balm easily melts too. Because my Maybeline lip balm before, did not melt in any way.

I don't know? what about yours?

As a whole I'll rate it 9 out of 10! :)

A picture of me having a zit :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment/feedback is highly appreciated! :)