Saturday 20 October 2012

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Mud pac :)



           Aside from the 3 Etude House products that I mentioned earlier, I also bought Montagne Jeunesse's mud pac in Watsons. This product cost 78 pesos/pack. Yes, it's quite expensive for students but this mud puc is good for at least 3 usages that's why I can tell this one worth your bucks. 

Moving on, this mud pac is my favorite because of the mint and refreshing feeling it gives whenever I use it. 

Hey! don't forget that I only use this product once a week for at least 15-20 minutes.:)

Tips:

1.Be sure that you cleansed your hands and face properly before using any products on your face to avoid bacteria. Remember, HYGIENE'S A MUST!
2.Do not over stressed yourself like what I did because you'll be prone to illness.
3.Be sure to have a good sleep! because having a proper hours of sleep will help your skin to look more healthy and alive. :)
4.Never sleep with makeup on.
5.Drink a lot of water.
6.Avoid using someone else's thing as it may cause unnecessary exchange of dirt.
7.Eat healthy.
8.Stay fit.
9. Love life.
10. Always smile! 

 As a whole, I'll rate this product 10 out of 10. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment/feedback is highly appreciated! :)