Saturday 20 October 2012

Review: Etude House Mask sheets


Hi everyone!I bought 3 different Mask sheets at Etude house last October for me to try and see if these products could really dstress me.
These mask sheets cost 58pesos each!


1. Etude House I need you, Aloe Mask sheet

2. Etude House I need you, Red ginseng Mask sheet

3. Etude House I need you, Pomegranate Mask sheet 







~~~REVIEW.. REVIEW.. REVIEW~~~ 



These Facial mask sheet is awesome! yes, awesome! When I used these, my skin became sooo smooth and brighter! swear! :) 

Based on my observation, they only differ in smell and some other specific ingredients they have but has almost the same relaxing result upon using it.  


Directions:

a. Cleanse your face thoroughly using lukewarm water and facial foam (or other facial wash which you like best)
b. Pat dry.
c. Apply the facial mask onto your face. Allow the absorption of nutrients and other vitamins of the facial mask for 20-30 minutes.
d. Remove the facial mask and massage your skin using the excess liquid on your face.


Notes:    

    Upon using this facial mask, you will experience a mint and soothing feeling which for sure, you'll love.   
    Use your desired Etude House facial mask 2-3 times a week for maximum efficacy. 

As a whole, I'll rate these products 9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment/feedback is highly appreciated! :)